Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sometimes and Always #3


Sometimes:  I have a day that makes me just want to give up and run away.
Always:  I am reminded of how lucky I am to be blessed with a husband and a beautiful baby boy who can push those thoughts out of my head as soon as they enter.

Sometimes:  I bite off more than I can chew.
Always:  Getting it done makes me feel accomplished.  Exhausted, but accomplished.

Sometimes:  I hate going grocery shopping.
Always:  My family has to eat.

Sometimes:  My son embarrasses me in public and won’t behave.
Always:  I hear Darius Rucker in my head, “It won’t be like this for long.”

Sometimes:  I criticize myself too much in everything I do.
Always:  Someone unexpected gives me a confidence booster just when it’s needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment