Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Change


I’m going to be changing the blog a bit in the next week or so.  I am going to be changing the name and the design because I want to be able to incorporate more of myself into it.  When I started the blog it was only to document my weight loss journey and talk about the successes and pitfalls that I experienced.  Now I realize that there are so many other things that I want to talk about and share, but can’t because I feel like it doesn’t “fit.”

I have no idea what I will change the name to because I’m the least creative person you will ever meet when it comes to that kind of stuff.  Don’t be surprised if it’s something lame like, “Nicole Explains it All.”  Ok, no, just kidding… It won’t be that bad, but I can’t promise that it will be life changing either lol.  So we’ll see!

Here’s to opening up the opportunities to gripe and complain about more than just my pant size!  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment