Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sometimes and Always #2


Sometimes:  I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock because I don’t want to get up.
Always:  I get up too late and have to rush around like a chicken with my head cut off to make it to work on time.

Sometimes:  I really enjoy cooking and baking.
Always:  I HATE to clean up the mess it makes.

Sometimes:  I like to listen to 90s music.
Always: It makes me reminisce on my childhood.

Sometimes:  I wish they would show 90s Nick at other times besides midnight when I need to be sleeping!
Always:  I DVR it and watch it with Caden.

Sometimes:  I wish I had more time to read.
Always:  I have a two year old that wants all the attention.

Sometimes:  I start things and don’t finish them.
Always:  I think about it and continue to put it off anyway!  Which reminds me, I have a few projects that I really DO need to finish lol.  Maybe this weekend.

Sometimes:  I let Caden stay up a little later than his bedtime.
Always:  He snuggles with me on the couch <3

Sometimes:  I wish I could quit my job and stay home with my baby.
Always:  I remember that I should be thankful that I even have a job at all and that I have responsibilities.  Then I suck it up and go to work.


5 comments:

  1. I have yet to see the 90's Nick because it's on so late and we don't have DVR! :( What ever happened to the good TV we used to watch! Today's children's shows are no where near as good! (In my opinion!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through the Sometimes and Always link up!

    I love cooking and baking also but HATE cleaning up!

    LOVE 80's and 90's music!

    I look forward to reading more of you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa, you are so right! Cartoons these days stink! My son loves them, but they are super annoying to me. You should definitely get a DVR. I have no idea how I survived without one! I can't imagine having to actually CHOOSE to watch one show over another one lol.

    Jenny, thanks for checking me out! I love putting on 80s or 90s music and cleaning and dancing around the house. So much fun! Wow, that's when you know you're getting old...when you say cleaning is fun lol. Even if it is with good music haha. If you love cooking, you should try some of the recipes I have posted! They are some of my favorites! And I plan to post more as I think of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am definitely a snooze hitter!! It's awful!! I hit it at least three times a morning. Haha. So terrible!

    Thanks for linking up with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, my husband gets mad at me. He gets up before me and he's getting ready for work and every 15 minutes he hears my alarm clock going off and then me smacking it lol. He finally comes in there and yells for me to get up. Sometimes I fall back into such a deep sleep that I don't hear it for a while and it just keeps going on and on and on until he comes in there and is like HEY!!! TURN THAT THING OFF AND GET UP! haha. I guess I should move it across the room or something.

    ReplyDelete