Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hey, It's Ok Tuesday!


Hey, it’s ok….

….that I started reading 50 Shades of Grey and I think it’s horrible.  I don’t know what the fuss is all about.  The writing is terrible.  Did a 12 year old write that book?  If I see the words “oh my” or “jeez” one more time I might shoot my eyes out.



….that I am in love with Justin Beiber’s new song “Boyfriend.”



….that I wish Dora would get lost on one of her stupid adventures and never come back so I wouldn’t have to watch that show anymore.  And she should take Diego, Wonder Pets and all the other ones with her.  What happened to the GOOD cartoons that we used to watch when we were little?  Ok so maybe they weren’t “educational” but at least they didn’t suck.  And I turned out ok…. *crickets*….



….that I took the summer semester off from school.  I feel slightly guilty, so this is me trying to make myself believe that it’s ok.

….that I still watch The Secret Life of the American Teenager even though it’s LAME beyond belief and all they do is talk about sex.  It’s overkill…..but for some reason I just can’t look away.  It’s like a train wreck…..no really, that show is a train wreck.



….that I got information about my upcoming high school reunion (10 years) and I’m not even excited about it.  It’s more depressing than anything to think about the fact that I graduated from high school 10 years ago.  Sighhhhh.

6 comments:

  1. I can't stop watching Secret Life either and I'm embarrassed to admit it to most people haha! The sex talk is non stop, it's so ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is lol. I feel ridiculous while I'm watching it but like you said....I just can't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole darlin... I was class of 95, that was 17 years ago...so 10 isnt so bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha my mom bought 50 Shades of Grey, but was to afraid to take it out in public before she got a book cover for it. Now I'm always suspicious of people reading books with covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious! I have to admit, the further I get into the book the more addictive it becomes. Even though I still think that the writing is terrible....but I definitely think I will be reading the other two books in the trilogy once I'm done with this one. I kind of feel like I'm going to get in trouble while I'm reading it though lol. It is very dirty lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally feel the same about "50 Shades of Grey"! Seriously awful writing. Actually, I agree with you about all these things... Except about Justin Bieber. Lol :)

    ReplyDelete