Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sometimes and Always #1


Sometimes:  I feel like I want to give up.
Always:  I remind myself what (and who) I’m doing all this for.

Sometimes:  I run, sometimes I hide.
Always: I love Britney Spears :)  I couldn’t resist.

Sometimes:  I want to pinch my husband’s head off because he makes me so frustrated.
Always:  I love him and feel blessed that God has placed him in my life.

Sometimes:  The thought of growing old scares the crap out of me.
Always:  I remind myself that everybody else is doing it…..and that at least I have a wonderful husband, family and friends to do it with.

Sometimes:  I use my sarcastic sense of humor to hide behind things that make me nervous or uncomfortable.
Always:  I use my sarcastic sense of humor to hide behind things that make me nervous or uncomfortable.

Sometimes:  I procrastinate like a #$%^@
Always:  I get it done just in time.

Sometimes:  I get hung up on the small stuff.
Always:  I remind myself, there are things that matter and things that don’t.

Sometimes:  I get impatient with my son.
Always:  I remind myself that it won’t be like this for long and that tomorrow I’ll wake up and he’ll be grown.

Sometimes:  The thought of him growing up depresses me.
Always:  I make it a point to take a million pictures of him and hug and kiss him as much as I can.  If I could hold him in my arms forever, I would. 

Sometimes:  I just stare at him…
Always:  My cup runneth over.

Sometimes:  I get all sentimental and mushy.
Always:  I recover with something sarcastic to redeem myself.


1 comment:

  1. I love that Britney song!! I have to go listen to it now haha!

    ReplyDelete