Thursday, May 10, 2012

Boscia - My new Obsession


This stuff right here…..

….is amazing.  I was lucky enough to win this little kit on their Facebook page, not really expecting much to be honest.  I’ve tried a million face cleansers and moisturizers and have only ever been satisfied with one brand.  That brand being Cetaphil.  I have weird skin, so not a lot of stuff works well with me.  I have an oily forehead and dry skin around my nose and eyebrows.  Very strange lol.  Most things either dry my skin out or over-moisturize and leave me looking like a wax statue.  This stuff does neither!  It’s wonderful!

You only need one tiny squirt and it foams up so nicely when you rub it together in your hands.  It feels wonderful on my face and rinses very clean.  I do not feel any residue on my skin afterwards.  In fact, my skin feels literally “squeaky clean” after using this face wash.  It diminishes any oily feeling that I had before without drying out my skin.  It’s amazing!

The moisturizer feels like velvet!  Again, I use a tiny dot on each cheek and on my forehead and it covers the whole face.  Doesn’t take much and works like a charm.  After using this for a week, my skin feels amazing and looks amazing. 

The kit that I won also came with a mud mask, eye cream and some blotting papers.  I’ve not tried the blotting papers yet, because I have not had to since the cleanser and moisturizer keep the oiliness at bay all on their own.  The mud mask is great though.  It has a slight minty smell to it and it has definitely softened up some areas on my cheeks where the skin was not so soft before.  (I have eczema on my cheeks, yay me!).  The eye cream is nice too, but I have not really used it on a regular basis so I can’t speak to its value yet.   

So in a nutshell, this line is fabulous.  If you have oily skin (or combination skin) you should definitely give it a try.  I am loving it!  I have also discovered Boscia’s Black line and I am dying to try it out!  As soon as I do, I will definitely tell you all about it.  If you don’t know what I’m talking about, go google it now!  Boscia Black Mask and Black Face Cleanser.  I longingly look at it on their website at least once a day.  Soon it will be mine!  Until then, I’m content with the Oil Free line. 

2 comments:

  1. Nicole, you're a great writer.....you make me want to try this stuff!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing Betty! You should definitely try it out! haha

    ReplyDelete