Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Week 1 Weight In!

So today is my official one week mark since starting this whole thing.  When I weighed in this morning I was 5 pounds lighter!  Yay!!  If I can keep this up, I’ll reach my goal in no time!  I just have to figure out a way to get more calories shoved down my throat.  I have been crashing and burning in the afternoons and I’m pretty sure that it’s because I’m not getting enough to eat.  I haven’t documented my calorie intake for a few days on the blog, but I can tell you that it’s been consistently between 700-900.  WAY TOO LOW.  My body is probably in starvation mode and that’s why I’m so tired.  Cuz it’s like, look…..I have no fuel.  Sooo, you go on to sleep now so you don’t waste the little bit that I have.  So, the goal for this week is to eat more!  Wow, never thought I would hear myself say that.  Kind of ironic lol.

Anyway.  I’ve been doing much better with exercise though.  I found that playing Just Dance on my Wii is a great way to get in exercise without feeling like I’m actually exercising!  I played that game for a good hour the other night.  I was a little sore the next morning! 

Today’s Menu
Breakfast – Better Oats Cinnamon Plum Spice Oatmeal – 160 calories

Snack
Medium Apple – 65 calories
Peanut Butter (2 tbsp) – 90 calories

Lunch
Bird’s Eye Steamfresh Pasta and veggies – 230 calories

Snack
Baby Carrots (10) – 70 calories

Dinner
Chipotle Apple Honey Pork Chops – 350 calories
Sautéed Zucchini – 28 calories
Rice – 150 calories

Total Caloric Intake – 1143


No comments:

Post a Comment