Friday, November 25, 2011

One down, one to go.....

I made it through Thanksgiving!  Yay!  I don't feel like I did too horribly either.  So now it's back to my normal routines and I will just exercise extra tonight just in case!

The only thing I regret is not taking today off of work.  This is torture!  There is nobody here and this day is taking foreverrrrrrr.  I feel like I have been here for 12 hours.  Ugh.  Next year I'm taking this day off.  For real.

Now I have to survive Christmas.  I have much more confidence now though!  If I can do Thanksgiving, I can definitely do Christmas! 

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families!  If you go out shopping on Black Friday, I hope you're safe!  There are some whackos out there!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it through thanksgiving!! I did pretty good, minus the mimosas ;)

    ReplyDelete