Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hey, it's ok Tuesday

I almost forgot that it was Tuesday and time for Hey it's ok!  Lucky for you (and me too, I guess) I remembered!

Here we go.....

Hey, it's ok....

To daydream about soda when you know you can't actually drink it.  My mouth is salivating right now thinking about a tall glass of ice cold Mountain Dew.  Mmmmm....

To think that Chris Rene on the X-Factor sucks.  His story is great, but he really cannot sing.  It's time to go.

To think that Paula cries to dang much.  Good grief.  Dry it up.  Stop acting like a giant vajayjay.

To admit that you are addicted to weighing yourself.  I weigh myself 2-3 times a day.  Yes, I know that it's not going to change that quickly, but since I started this whole diet\weight loss thing I have become OCD about it.  I can't help it.

To still be salivating over that Mountain Dew dream...

To cry when you watch Christmas movies.

To admit that you're even watching Christmas movies...it's not even Thanksgiving yet!

To wish that NKOTBSB would make a Christmas album.  Yes, I said NKOTBSB.  It's also ok to see them in concert...which I did.  AND IT WAS AWESOME!  haha

And lastly, it's ok to diet on Thanksgiving...because I am lol.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had some Mountain Dew right now!! That is one of my guiltiest pleasures, and I haven't had one in SO LONG!!! (TWO WEEKS!!!)

    NKOTBSB definitely should make a Christmas album!! OHH YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me tooooo!!! I want one soooo bad lol. I haven't had one since I started this whole weight loss thing. So it's been two weeks for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally missed the NKOTBSB comment in your post the first time I looked at it haha. I would torture my family with that CD because I would listen to it nonstop haha LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete