Monday, November 21, 2011

End of Week 2


Tomorrow is the start of week three and I’m super nervous about weigh in tomorrow morning.  I haven’t felt the same this week on the Phen as I felt last week so I’ve been afraid of the scale.  Last week I’m sure I weighed myself at least a hundred times because I just knew something was working, but this week…..I’m a little doubtful.  I guess I’ll find out in the morning when I step on that scale.  I just hope that the numbers go down instead of up.  I will probably be just as upset if they stay the same as I would if they went up.  So let’s hope for a good outcome!

I feel like I have still been doing a good job on making wise food choices and staying within my calorie allowance for the day.  So I guess that either the Phen is still curbing my appetite or I’m learning to do it on my own.  Or both.  Either way, this is a positive.  I’ve been slacking on writing stuff down, so I’ve got to get back on track with that.  I’ve kind of just been keeping up with it in my  head, which I know is not as good.  So this week I will focus on getting that back under control.

I’m going to start setting mini goals for myself because I feel like it’s easier to meet those than to think about the big picture.  So my first mini goal is 10 pounds.  Last week when I weighed in, I was down by 5 pounds, so I’m halfway there!  Once I reach that goal, I will go from there!

In other news, I went to see The Rockettes last night……AMAZING!  I can’t even begin to tell you how awesome the show was.  My favorite part was the live nativity complete with camels and sheep.  It was beautiful.  Brought tears to my eyes.  Great family show, if you haven’t seen them, I HIGHLY recommend it.  In all, there were 6 scenes.  The dancers were pristine!  Not a kick out of place, very well trained and talented!  The special effects were out of this world.  During one scene, the girls are dancing on a tour bus and the back screen is showing the streets of New York around Times Square.  The wheels on the tour bus are moving and so is the screen behind it, so it seems as though you are literally driving through New York city.  I don’t want to go into too much detail because I don’t want to ruin it for someone who has not seen the show yet and is planning to.   

Now I’m trying to get tickets to go see The Christmas Story Musical!  That is my all-time favorite Christmas movie EVER!!!  Turning it into a musical, GENIUS!  I think I have found a new love.  Broadway shows!  So look forward to hearing more about the shows! 

No comments:

Post a Comment