Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Birchbox and Bluum Box!


I’m super excited because I just got invited to sign up for the Birchbox AND the Bluum Box!  My day has been officially made!  If you don’t know what these are, let me school you a little bit!  Then you’ll know why I’m so excited!

Birchbox is a company that will send you a monthly box of beauty samples.  These can range from skincare to makeup and even health and nutritional items.  You will get samples of things from companies like Philosophy (I LOVE them), Redken, Befine, Spackle, Bare Minerals,  Benefit, Boscia (a new favorite of mine), Dropps (a laundry detergent), Juicy Couture, Sweet Riot (organic chocolate), Smashbox, and sooo many more!!

I’m excited about being able to try these things out and find out about new products without having to go to a store and look around.  It’s like I have a personal shopper haha.  I can’t wait to get my first box!  I’ll be sure to share with you when it comes!

If you’re interested in learning more about it, their website is www.birchbox.com.

Here is a picture of what a Birchbox might contain!


Bluum is a company exactly like Birchbox, only their boxes contain baby and toddler related items.  So this one is for Caden!  They also throw in some things for mommies too.  I looked on the website and this month’s box contains some cool stuff!  There was a tube of lip balm by BabyGanics, who I am a fan of.  I have used their cleaner from Walmart.  There was a Babybug magazine, a Luna bar, a sample of Rockin Green Laundry detergent, a sample of Nassim Naturals Soothing Balm for baby’s skin, and a sample of Pangea Organics facial toner.  I can’t wait to see what comes for me and Caden in our box! 

If you want to check out Bluum, their website is www.bluum.com.

Here is a picture of what a Bluum Box might contain!



The best thing about both of these companies is that you can cancel your membership at any time with no penalty.  It’s a month to month subscription (unless you opt for the yearly subscription).  So if I don’t like it, I can just cancel it.  No big deal!  The boxes come at the same time every month, similar to a magazine subscription….only much better!

I will be sure to update you guys as soon as one of these treasure boxes makes it to my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment